What could be more exciting than NEPA Blog of the Year Awards? NOTHING, FOLKS!
That’s #NEPABOTY for short and we’re super pumped to be hosting these awards again as part of NEPA BlogCon!
5 Categories • 5 Weeks • 5 Top Blogs
Here’s a refresher on how it works.
From now until the end of the month, you can submit your nomination for Blog of the Year in five different categories:
- Political Blog of the Year
- Lifestyle Blog of the Year
- Food Blog of the Year
- Fitness/Sports Blog of the Year
- Writing/Business Blog of the Year
We’ll collect nominees until August 31st. Here’s where to submit the nomination!
Then, we’ll let you vote back here on our blog on a new category each week leading up to the conference. (stay tuned for those voting posts to go live!)
Here’s the voting schedule:
- Political Blog of the Year: September 1-September 7
- Lifestyle Blog of the Year: September 8-September 14
- Food Blog of the Year: September 15-September 21
- Fitness/Sports Blog of the Year: September 22-September 28
- Writing/Business Blog of the Year: September 29-October 3
Be sure to put these dates on your calendar so you remember to come back every week to vote!
The winners of this year’s Blog of the Year Awards will be announced at the conference on Saturday, October 11 at Misericordia University (tickets are now on sale so you can get in for the red carpet affair!) 🙂
Any questions, let us know!