Mark your calendars! NEPA BlogCon 2016 is scheduled for Saturday, October 15, 2016 at Penn State Worthington Scranton. Registration will open at 9:00 a.m. and the first session will begin at 10 a.m. Sessions will run throughout the day until 5:00 p.m., with a 60 minute break for lunch, networking and visiting the expo hall vendors.
All proceeds will benefit a technology and programming camp for girls in grades 4-6. For the cost of your ticket, you’ll get exclusive access to this area’s top Internet professionals, ready to show you all the tips and tricks you’ll need to spice up your social profile, beautify your blog, and network with the best of them!
Here’s where to get your ticket – be sure to check out the important guest information below!
Having trouble seeing our ticket portal? Visit it here.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL SALES ARE FINAL. WE CANNOT ISSUE TICKET REFUNDS. Ticket transfers are ok; please email your request to email@example.com prior to the swap.
Important Guest Information
- Need driving directions? We can help – click here to get driving directions to PSU Worthington Scranton.
- Lunch will be available within the Gallagher Conference Center building of the campus. of There will be plenty of options to suit all tastes and dietary needs!
- There is an ATM located in the Study Learning Center (2 buildings down from the Gallagher Conference Center).
- NEPA BlogCon participants are subject to the rules and regulations of PSU. The university’s handbook is located here. Everyone should have a good time!
- Click here to download our free Yapp which holds the latest information on this year’s event.
- Interested in carpooling? If you have an extra seat or need a ride click here. Lookup code: nepablogcon2016
- Parking is available free of charge via Parking Lot 1 and 2 on the campus map below.